For 2020, the Belfast Solicitors’ Association is delighted to offer, exclusively to paid up members, a season ticket, which will enable individuals to obtain an unlimited* amount of CPD with us for only £150.
The events they attend must take place between 1st January 2020 and 31st December 2020 and firms must name the person taking up the offer, as it is non-transferable. Delegates can then attend an unlimited amount of CPD
events during this period, including the half-day seminars. This is a members-only offer. Member Firms can also avail of extra savings when purchasing multiple season tickets for Solicitors in their offices:
- Tickets 1-2 = £150 each
- Tickets 3-5 = £140 each
- Tickets 6-10 = £130 each
- Tickets 11+ = £120 each
*Offer excludes occasional one-off CPD events that are outside the
normal BSA CPD “Learn at Lunch” and half day series. These excluded
events will be clearly identified as such at time of advertising.
To apply for the CPD offer please complete this form to purchase the CPD
offer. For only £150 per member, each person will receive access to
applicable BSA CPD events. Once this form is submitted and processed,
your firm will be invoiced.
Terms of Offer *
- Member firms must submit a list of named persons to whom this offer
- Members can join at any point during the 12 month period, however the fee is fixed, it will not be pro-rated.
- CPD Offer entitlement must be declared at time of booking.
- The BSA retains the right to cancel or alter the date of courses.
- The offer is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Notes will only be given out to attendees who have booked on courses
that they have unavoidably been unable to attend.